Salary: £19,000 per annum + commission (OTE - £33,000 - £35,000)
A stable IT Firm that was established over 25 years ago is currently recruiting for a Resourcer to work in their Recruitment division. The successful candidate will be mainly working in the Banking and Finance sector. The job is both rewarding and varied with the opportunity to make good commission. They are based on the Embankment and looking for someone to start ASAP.
Duties of the Resourcer:
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- Arranging and co-ordinating technical assessments for candidates;
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules;
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications;
- Constantly achieving the targets as required;
- Proactively sourcing and screening direct applicants against both live and pipeline vacancies using various methods, including promoting our referrals scheme and attending recruitment fairs;
- Conducting interviews with shortlisted candidates and submitting them to Hiring Managers;
- Arranging interviews and collating feedback to both candidates and Hiring Managers;
- Ensuring a high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle.
Requirements of the Resourcer:
- Previous recruitment experience would be advantageous however is not essential
- Good Telephone Manner
- They are looking for a ‘people person’ who is able to get on with candidates from all walks of life.
- Holiday accrual up to 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Discounted Scheme
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Eye care plans
- Life insurance
- Annual salary reviews
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Resourcer role is right for you then please apply today!